5th Anniversary

7.22.2008

Well Saturday was our 5th anniversary. My sister watched the girls and we went to see Hellboy, it was actually a little different than what I had expected, but since I don't know who has and hasn't watched it I wont elaborate. We were going to go to the park we got married at, but it looked like they were getting ready to host an event so we skipped that part and instead went to Rita's Bakery and got some sweets and went back to my sisters where we spent the rest of the night.

My mom was going through her old boxes to find some stuff to sell at yard sells over the summer, and ran across some bins with really old photos that my sister and I sorted over the weekend; as soon as we get some scanned into the computer I'll post them up.

I don't really have anything else to post about right now, I have some pictures of Alexa and Kayla to post up, but my camera batteries are charging so I'll do that tomorrow.

1 comments:

Melinda said...

Hey Sam and Jason - Congrats on 5 years. That's so exciting!!!