Big Girl Bed

8.23.2008

With the baby coming soon, we decided to move Kayla into her big girl bed now to get her used to sleeping in it. Last night went pretty well, she only got out of it a couple of times, and I think she finally just got too tired to care about moving around and crashed. I didn't take a picture of her sleeping because I didn't want the flash to wake her up, or to have Alexa start yelling about me not taking her picture, but I did get a couple from before she went to bed she was pretty excited about it and actually told me and Jason "dis my". :)



I got these cute pictures of Kayla Emberly yesterday, they were playing together for awhile without throwing fits, Kayla was showing Emberly her hands and then Emberly tried to show Kayla but she had already lost interest in it.


I've been trying to encourage Emberly to walk as much as I can throughout the days that she's here, so I've been leaving the walking toys within her reach when she's standing around. She didn't really want to walk around much though and was just pushing it around...And then she turned it into a chair..anyway, enjoy the video

0 comments: