10.28.2008
We took the girls to one of the pumpkin patches
out here so they could pick a few pumpkins to go home and paint,
and so I could celebrate Halloween with them because
I will miss it. We had planned on doing the hayride that
they offer too, but by the time we got there the line was
incredibly long so we skipped that part...
Even without that part the girls really liked it,
and Jason and I got some super good apples out of it too.
(They were gone by the end of the next day.)
Everything with the baby so far is still on schedule for
Thursdays induction appointment. We have everything at
the house ready now, just some last minute cleaning items
to do before we go up to the hospital is all that is left.
Alexa is counting down the days to
Thursday and to Friday and tells me how many
are left every day. :) We'll keep everyone updated!



0 comments:
Post a Comment