11.05.2008
I was in the hospital for Halloween, but the
girls came and put their costumes on for me.
Jason's mom took them out trick or treating,
and they got quite a bit of candy.
Alexa said that Kayla had a lot of fun and
I'm sure she did since it involved getting candy...
Kayla wore two costumes for the day,
my mom brought her up in Alexa's old
Little Red Riding Hood costume, and later
that night we put her in the lady bug costume that we bought for her.
Alexa was a witch, and has been
wearing the costume around the house every chance she gets.
Emberly was a little devil,
she wouldn't really let my sister put her
down though so I wasn't able to get a picture of the full costume.
It was super cute though.
Kayla and Alexa decided that Jason had to
dress up too, so I guess he was a lady bug witch...



0 comments:
Post a Comment