11.26.2008
Well it's been awhile since we've updated,
and we've done quite a bit since then.
We had some visitors, and went and visited with some family.
Papa come over and had dinner with us.
Claire and Samantha came to visit, and brought
Alexa and Kayla each a Cabbage Patch doll with a little car seat
and brought the baby some diapers.
Thanks! Shanene came over as well,
but the batteries in my camera were on the charger so
I wasn't able to get any pictures.We took the baby to my
Grandmas after her two week checkup, and
Piper got to see her for the first time, she asked me,
"What kind of baby is that?!" I thought that was pretty funny!
Emberly and Kayla both really love the baby,
and like to kiss and hug her a lot.
time the baby cries Kayla comes running to me screaming Baby, baby!
We've put up our Christmas tree at our house
(no lights yet, I seem to be missing a few strings.)
but I decided that it's probably not a good idea to do glass ornaments
since Kayla is so hands on with everything so we made some.
Alexa and Alyssa got to use the cookie cutters to cut them out,
and Kayla and Emberly got to help paint them when they woke up from their naps.
Emberly and Kayla have been getting very worn out during the days,
and they keep falling asleep in the middle of activities
they are doing, these are the cutest spots
I've found them asleep in over the last couple of weeks.
They've fallen asleep on the floor a few times as well.
On our way back from the babies two week appointment
we stopped and got snacks for the girls, I'd say Emberly really enjoyed hers. :)
And some pictures of the baby. :) At her appointment
last week she was 8 pounds 14 ounces, so she gained
exactly 2 pounds since birth, and I'm sure she's gained
at least another pound since then. She is already grown
out of all of her newborn clothes, and is able to fit into most
her 0-3 month outfits that she has. In the first pictures
she's wearing the little slippers that my dad got her from
Australia for the first time; she doesn't really fit into socks
right now so we usually just put those on her.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm pretty excited for it.
This year is the first year that my sister and
I wont be going to my Grandmas for the big dinner,
we've decided that our immediate family is now
big enough to do our own dinner.
We will all be going over to my dads house with my mom
to eat dinner there,and then Jason and I will be going to
his moms house for her dinner later that night.
I will be taking lots of pictures tomorrow and
will hopefully be able to post them by Friday morning.
We hope you all have a wonderful holiday
with your family and will update again soon!



0 comments:
Post a Comment