3.17.2009
Wow, so long time without a post,
I think I prefer the layout of Facebook to this, but
I'll try to update both together I promise!
(If you don't have my Facebook, let me know and I'll add you.)
Lets see...Abbey is now4, almost 5 months,
can roll all the way over to her tummy, and will
grab at objects that are in front of her face.
She also tries to feed herself, and has started
eating cereal. (those pics to come tomorrow)
At her last apt in Feb she was 15 lbs,
but I'm sure she's probably already 16 :)

Kayla had her birthday this weekend, she's two now!
Fantastic, she's starting to talk a lot more,
and has started to ask the dreaded 'Why?'



Alexa can write from 1-10, and A-D and likes to
help out as much as she can with stuff for Abbey.

We've been doing weekend sleepovers
with all of the girls,
kind of cramped in their room right now as you
can see from the pictures, but the girls enjoy it. :)


And that will be all for now,
more tomorrow or later today. :)
I think I prefer the layout of Facebook to this, but
I'll try to update both together I promise!
(If you don't have my Facebook, let me know and I'll add you.)
Lets see...Abbey is now4, almost 5 months,
can roll all the way over to her tummy, and will
grab at objects that are in front of her face.
She also tries to feed herself, and has started
eating cereal. (those pics to come tomorrow)
At her last apt in Feb she was 15 lbs,
but I'm sure she's probably already 16 :)
Kayla had her birthday this weekend, she's two now!
Fantastic, she's starting to talk a lot more,
and has started to ask the dreaded 'Why?'
Alexa can write from 1-10, and A-D and likes to
help out as much as she can with stuff for Abbey.
We've been doing weekend sleepovers
with all of the girls,
kind of cramped in their room right now as you
can see from the pictures, but the girls enjoy it. :)
And that will be all for now,
more tomorrow or later today. :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment