9.30.2009
Wow, so it's been awhile eh? A lot has happened with us since March,
and I honestly cannot remember all of it.
I decided to just pick one picture
of each girl for each month and put it up,
I'll try to remember
what was going on during the time the picture
was taken but no promises!
April:


Abbey: Our trip to The Living Planet Aquarium, to be honest,
we weren't very impressed with it but the girls had a lot of fun so that is good!
Kayla: A trip to the park, Kayla was scared of the slides and
only wanted to swing, we went a couple of days ago
and all she wanted to do was slide this time!
Alexa: A trip to the park, she would only swing
because Kayla wouldn't play with her in the other areas.
May:


Abbey: First time at the pool, she just loved the pool this
summer and we went quiet a few times,
time we went she would just float around in her little boat
kicking her legs and splashing us.
All three: Just being lazy around the house...
Alexa: First watermelon of the summer...
June:


Abbey: Eating pancakes for the first time.
Kayla: Working on a summer time art project.
Alexa: Working on a summer time art project.
July:


Abbey: Our trip to Bear Lake, she really liked the water
and cried when we would take her out. Surprisingly
we didn't have any issues with her wanting to eat the sand.
Kayla: Our trip to Bear Lake,
she was pretty 1/2 and 1/2 with the beach
and the water, she'd do whatever.
Alexa: Our trip to Bear Lake, she really didn't like the
water and would freak out if we went to far, as long
as she was sitting on a floaty or
was in shallow water she was fine.
August:


Abbey: Learning to drink from a cup, and
we are thinking that she is going to have
straight hair instead of the usual curly fro that our girls have.
Kayla: Hiding in the fridge, I honestly cannot remember why..
Alexa: First day of school! She is in 1/2 day
kindergarten, and loves it so far, as far as
I know of there aren't any issues with her craziness...
Last year our cat Spot ran away, thanks to my
dad we got a new cat in August, this is Momma Kitty.

September:




In September I took pictures of the girls in a more professional manner
than I usually do.
We haven't taken Abbey to get her pictures done
professionally and haven't had Alexa and
Kayla's done since March of last year so
I decided to try to do them at home.
For the most part they turned out great,
Kayla would only sit still for so long before
she got completely bored and would strip down
to her diaper and run off so
we didn't really get a lot of shots of her...
Thanks again Jessica for letting me use your camera.
I also got some great shots of Emberly and Alyssa,
those two would probably sit for hours
and let me take their pictures!







Other things that have happened in the last few months:
Alexa: Lost 2 teeth, started school, can write A-Z and 1-10 and her name,
is having a birthday party this weekend, but it's a surprise!
I'll put up pictures on Sunday.
Kayla: Talks in full paragraphs, has started to play
with dolls and hold conversations between them,
loves playing with Play Doh and Abbey.
Abigail: Started walking without holding
onto things last week, has two teeth, can
say a handful of words including night night,
momma, daddy, and no no, she loves playing
with the other kids, but will throw fits and
if they don't give her the toy
she wants...her birthday is in about a month!
And that's all for today!
and I honestly cannot remember all of it.
I decided to just pick one picture
of each girl for each month and put it up,
I'll try to remember
what was going on during the time the picture
was taken but no promises!
April:
Abbey: Our trip to The Living Planet Aquarium, to be honest,
we weren't very impressed with it but the girls had a lot of fun so that is good!
Kayla: A trip to the park, Kayla was scared of the slides and
only wanted to swing, we went a couple of days ago
and all she wanted to do was slide this time!
Alexa: A trip to the park, she would only swing
because Kayla wouldn't play with her in the other areas.
May:
Abbey: First time at the pool, she just loved the pool this
summer and we went quiet a few times,
time we went she would just float around in her little boat
kicking her legs and splashing us.
All three: Just being lazy around the house...
Alexa: First watermelon of the summer...
June:
Abbey: Eating pancakes for the first time.
Kayla: Working on a summer time art project.
Alexa: Working on a summer time art project.
July:
Abbey: Our trip to Bear Lake, she really liked the water
and cried when we would take her out. Surprisingly
we didn't have any issues with her wanting to eat the sand.
Kayla: Our trip to Bear Lake,
she was pretty 1/2 and 1/2 with the beach
and the water, she'd do whatever.
Alexa: Our trip to Bear Lake, she really didn't like the
water and would freak out if we went to far, as long
as she was sitting on a floaty or
was in shallow water she was fine.
August:
Abbey: Learning to drink from a cup, and
we are thinking that she is going to have
straight hair instead of the usual curly fro that our girls have.
Kayla: Hiding in the fridge, I honestly cannot remember why..
Alexa: First day of school! She is in 1/2 day
kindergarten, and loves it so far, as far as
I know of there aren't any issues with her craziness...
Last year our cat Spot ran away, thanks to my
dad we got a new cat in August, this is Momma Kitty.
September:
In September I took pictures of the girls in a more professional manner
than I usually do.
We haven't taken Abbey to get her pictures done
professionally and haven't had Alexa and
Kayla's done since March of last year so
I decided to try to do them at home.
For the most part they turned out great,
Kayla would only sit still for so long before
she got completely bored and would strip down
to her diaper and run off so
we didn't really get a lot of shots of her...
Thanks again Jessica for letting me use your camera.
I also got some great shots of Emberly and Alyssa,
those two would probably sit for hours
and let me take their pictures!
Other things that have happened in the last few months:
Alexa: Lost 2 teeth, started school, can write A-Z and 1-10 and her name,
is having a birthday party this weekend, but it's a surprise!
I'll put up pictures on Sunday.
Kayla: Talks in full paragraphs, has started to play
with dolls and hold conversations between them,
loves playing with Play Doh and Abbey.
Abigail: Started walking without holding
onto things last week, has two teeth, can
say a handful of words including night night,
momma, daddy, and no no, she loves playing
with the other kids, but will throw fits and
if they don't give her the toy
she wants...her birthday is in about a month!
And that's all for today!



0 comments:
Post a Comment