6.02.2008
So, day one of being at home again..feels odd. I haven't been able to be at home with Kayla since she was born, except for the few times she was sick of course, and with Alexa since she was just starting to speak in more than just one or two sentences. But with the prices of everything right now, I was only pulling in around $400.00 a month after paying for gas and daycare. My sister offered to have me watch her kids 5 days out of each week for that cost, so I took it of course.
Jason and I are expecting again as well, due November 5, I'll seriously cry if they tell me I'm having another girl. It will be a blessing of course, but my hormones are more than enough for this house; to add in those of 3 more girls...I think I'd jump out a window, or ask one of them to push me!
Well, I hope everyone has a nice day, I'm off to do some house things...
~Sam



0 comments:
Post a Comment