Weekend!

6.07.2008

Well this week went good I'd say. It was hard though on the days that I had my two adorable nieces, but I will say its well worth it.
I currently (and have never) drive though, so I am pretty bored and wanting to get out more during the day. I did however walk to Wal Mart with my girls on Tuesday, that was entertaining. I was certain that Alexa was going to collapse on the way back, but she just kept walking along and talk talk talking to me.
I must admit though, I miss the company of adults during the day; and would love some conversation that doesn't start with, "Mom do you remember...or hey Aunt Nana guess what?"
I can't wait until the 19th though, we get to find out if we are lucky enough to have a boy this time or not. We haven't really decided on a name for one yet just because we don't want to pick one and then get disappointed. We did pick one for a girl though, Abigail Beth; Abigail like Abigail Adams, and Beth like my sister.
Hmm. I'm tired, and Alexa is still awake talking to me and working on her letters so I think I will go for now. I will continue to update I'm sure....

Have a good day/night.

`Sam

1 comments:

Jacob, Ashley, AJ and DJ said...

Good job putting your blog together. Keep working on it. I love the pictures of your kids. I miss you at work. Keep in touch.