Ahh nap time

6.18.2008

I was finally motivated enough today to hang up the newest pictures of my girls, but of course ALL of the kids were throwing fits, telling on each other, and just being meanies. I did it though, in between all of the crying and fit throwing I got some real work done. I need to buy a few more frames for some older pictures; but other than that I've finally completed all of my photos, even my older ones from photography are hanging up.
Now I just have to wait for the older 3 to wake up from their nap so I can complete the loud cleaning before Jason gets home and its dinner time.
I think I've finally got it down though, and am able to get more and more done during the days that I have all of the kids here. I have some serious respect for any mom who stays at home with more than 3 kids under the age of 6 full time that's for sure.

We find out tomorrow what we are having, I'm so excited I am having a hard time thinking about anything else, even Alexa is talking about it! Jason gets mad at me every time I refer to the baby as a she because he's so stuck on having a boy; I bet he'll burst into tears if it's another girl that's how badly he wants one.
I'll be sure to post as soon as we find out what it is; I won’t be able to get the pictures up until the weekend though, no scanner here at the moment...

I better go though, and finish doing what quiet things I can while the little one is still being good.
I have a video to post up later of them dancing around on my bed so see you then.

`Sam

0 comments: