Tea anybody?

7.15.2008

So the girls had a little tea party yesterday that Jason got some cute pictures of, well they have one almost everyday, but this time all of the kids were playing together.
Looks like Kayla likes milk with her tea....

Alexa likes to play the waitress every time they do a party.

Even Emberly was given some tea yesterday, she started to cry after, but it was still cute.

We gave Alexa a haircut over the weekend, I didn't want to really give her one because I loved her curls at the ends of her hair, but it was completely dead and uneven from her giving herself her own hairstyle. The only picture I have of it is the one below, and her hair was still wet; I'll post a better one as soon as I'm able to.


Anyway, here is a little video of Kayla playing with one of her toys, I'm a little afraid of her now because of the force she was using to beat it with the hammer... It's not very long, as soon as she realized I was filming her with my camera she stopped and ran away.


Well that's all I had for today, our 5 year anniversary is this weekend, if we do something good I'll post and let you know!

0 comments: