7.05.2008

Well yesterday was fun, we took the girls to the zoo, Kayla liked it a lot more than we thought she would she actually got excited about a few of the animals. The zebras were the only thing that Alexa was really interested in seeing though.
It
was pretty hot yesterday though, so we only lasted there for about 2 hours before we decided to go home and wait for the fireworks. It's been a few years since I've been to the zoo as well, so I
think we might have missed a few animals. That's ok though, the rest of the day was pretty fun.
We went to the fireworks with my aunt and one of my cousins family because all of our immediate family was either out of town, or not wanting to go. It was still nice though, we go the the park in Willard every year,
this was the first year that Alexa was old enough to participate in the candy drop that they do, she had a lot of fun. I only had my little digital camera with me though so I couldn't get a very good picture, but here are a couple from the drop and all of the kids scrambling to get the candy.
It's a smaller park that we go to, but their show is pretty good here is a short video I took of it; but that is pretty much all that I have to post for now we are going to go downstairs and light some sparklers with the girls before we lay them down for the night; I hope everyone had a good day yesterday.



1 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun at the zoo. The girls are getting really big. I wish you were coming to the company picnic. Talk to you soon. Ashley
Post a Comment