7.01.2008


Well, there isn't really anything going on right now with Jason and me.

My friend Lindsey got married over the weekend but we had to miss it. We had planned on going, but Jason wasn't able to find anything that still fit him that would have been appropriate to wear, and we have about $6.50 in our bank account so buying something is out of the question for us; and having just me go wouldn't have worked either being as I don't drive so two trips to south Salt Lake was a no as well.

Hopefully our stimulus payment will be here by next week we are all in need of some new clothes, and I'd like to buy the tiny amount of stuff that we need for the new baby. Lucky for us I guess that we had a girl we sure wont need any clothes!

Our 5 year anniversary is next weekend, I'm hoping that my sister will watch my kids so Jason and I can have some time to ourselves to celebrate. I tell you though, 5 years sure did come quickly.

I have been pretty lonely at home the last week or so, I really miss my friends from work and just the general conversations. I stayed at my sisters house on Thursday and Friday last week to have a change of scenery and am probably going to head up there tonight as well.

Well I have to go it's time for me to make lunch and get Kayla down for a nap. I'll update again soon. Here are some new pictures as well...

Alyssa and Emberly


New kitty. We don't have a name for him yet, but Jason's mom was going to take him to the shelter and Jason surprised us with him.

0 comments: