Last Week

9.08.2008

Well over Labor Day weekend Jason's sisters were nice enough to take the girls for the full day on Saturday while Jason went golfing with the boys from work, and I went up to Ogden to spend the day with my sister and her kids. We spent Sunday afternoon with my Dad to celebrate his birthday, we had dinner and so forth, no pictures though I forgot that I had taken my camera with me oops.. And on Monday Jason and I did nothing! It was great.

We've finally got the crib moved out of Alexa and Kayla's bedroom and into ours, I'll post a picture of the completed rooms as soon as they are ready. One of the best things about last week was that I received a gift that will help me organize some more for the baby, it was also one of the items on our list for the baby that we really wanted, thanks Ashley and Jake for sending it to us!

Does this mean you're not coming to the party?
I put it together that day and Alexa was convinced I couldn't do it without Jason helping...(I'll post a picture of it when it's all stocked up and next to the rocking chair.)

On Friday the girls and I took a walk to the dollar store that is around the corner from our apartments and bought some stuff to make Halloween decorations with, and I bought some pretty fall flowers for the house.

Here are the girls busy at work with their decorations:

And their lovely finished project, I think it turned out pretty nice, and it was a pretty fun activity to do with them. Another plus was that Kayla didn't eat a single crayon I think we are heading in the right direction there finally!


We had a family movie night on Friday with the girls, and we were supposed to take them to the park on Saturday to have a picnic lunch and let them ride their bikes and run around like maniacs, but I was sick on Saturday. So instead the girls spent the day with Jason's sisters, and on Sunday Alexa was feeling sick so we didn't really do much except watch TV together....

We will have a lot of updates this week and next, September is the busiest month for us, we have my birthday on Saturday, Jason's sister is on Monday, Jason is on Tuesday and my mom is on Wednesday. Then we have the baby's party on the 20th, and Alexa's on the 27th. :)

1 comments:

Jacob, Ashley, AJ and DJ said...

I am glad that you got the present I sent you. No I can't make it to the party. Sorry. =( Hope you get felling better soon. Happy Birthday early to all of you.