Birthdays

9.18.2008

Well last Saturday was my 24th birthday, Tuesday was Jason's 25th and Wednesday was my moms. (We wont say her age...)
For my birthday I was able to spend Saturday at the What a Woman Wants exhibit with my sister and mom; they also gave me $75.00 to spend while I was there. The exhibit was actually a lot of fun, they are having another one in October that I think I'm going to go to. The rest of the day was pretty laid back, but it was a good birthday. We haven't celebrated Jason's yet, he gets this weekend. :)

Here are some photos from this week of the girls.

The girls played downstairs for a bit on Saturday while I was waiting for my mom and sister to come over.
Emberly found a new spot to sleep on my bed, and Kayla got to play with Play Doh for the first time. (She didn't eat any, she just licked it and said ew.)

Emberly likes to play around my table for some odd reason that I'm not sure of, and Alexa and I made a little figure with the Play Doh.

1 comments:

Jacob, Ashley, AJ and DJ said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!