Eskimos

10.17.2008

Well last weekend was cold enough to break out their
winter coats and shoes so we could go and get some
groceries, they do look super cute though. :)


Alexa spent the night with her aunt Jessica,
and Kayla got to hang out with just me in the morning, I think she liked it too.

The rest of the week was pretty normal,
the weather was a little colder earlier but it finally warmed up some.
That picture is just way cute->


We made some cookies on Monday afternoon,
and each of the kids got some of the batter,
it's funny because Alexa asks for the beater every time now
even if I'm just making some potatoes with it haha.
I didn't have a beater for Emberly, and
I really didn't think she was going to notice
but she started getting mad when I didn't hand her anything, so
I figured a spoon would work just as well. :)


We had our second to last Dr appointment yesterday,
I was sick with some kind of nasty stomach flu for
Tuesday night and most of Wednesday, and had a really hard
time keeping anything down, in turn it caused me to lose
5 lbs and my blood pressure is a little higher than what it should be.
We have to go and get my blood pressure checked over
the weekend to make sure that it doesn't go too high and the
Dr moved my appointment for next week to Monday instead
of Thursday to check to make sure I don't develop Toxemia
again before the 30th. All I can say is keep your fingres crossed for me,
it wouldn't work out for anybody if we had to have her next week,
no babysitter for us or for my poor sister!
I'll post on Monday to update on how that appointment went.

1 comments:

Melinda said...

I hope everything goes okay. Keep us updated!