10.12.2008
Ok, I know most people probably hate the snow, but I love it and was excited to see the snow on the ground this morning. A little bummed too though because it's so early in the year so I know it will just cause more problems then anything else for people. Here are some pictures of what it looked like here, and it's kind of still going too. (I can only imagine what it looks like up by you Ashley!)
I know we haven't posted for awhile, we've been pretty busy getting things ready for the baby to come and only have a few minor things left to do. We have an appointment set for October 30 to be induced, Jason and I were a little nervous because we live about 25 minutes away from the hospital we are going to, and Kayla came super fast so we asked and the Dr. agreed that would probably work best.
There really hasn't been much going on here to post about, Alexa almost knows how to write her name, but she keeps putting the E before the A and forgets the a at the end so it's EAlex I guess... Anyway, here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks, enjoy! I will try to post more often in the coming days to keep everyone updated on the progress of the baby before we have her.



1 comments:
We really didn't get that much snow done here. About an inch and then it was dry. It is starting to snow now. (5:18PM) I hate the snow. I wish it would go away. Keep me updated on any baby news. I am so excited to see her.
Post a Comment